Tyler Provo's team mate | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Provo's team mate

money3189

Living Legend
RB Greg Bryant is the exact replica of delone carter when he was in high school. This kid is short and compact. I watched him in the florida st championship game. Reminds me of Delone. Provo, if he comes to SU he will be a FB /H back type. He was used as a blocking fullback the whole game. He's about 6'2 230. Good lead blocker. Su needs to get on the Bryant kid, he's also a Jr.

RB Greg Bryant is that exact replica of delone carter when he was in high school. This kid is short and compact. I watched him in the florida st championship game. Reminds of Delone. Provo, if he comes to SU he will be a FB /H back type. He was used as a blocking football the whole game. He's about 6'2 230. Good lead blocker. Su needs to get on the Bryant kid, he's also a Jr.

Any photos or video of Bryant? Delone already was built like a brick shithouse in high school, so any shots of his young manly physique are welcomed.

Any photos or video of Bryant? Delone already was built like a brick shithouse in high school, so any shots of his young manly physique are welcomed.
BryantGreg_111210_7935_TCasey.jpg

Delray Beach American Heritage School junior running back Greg Bryant breaks a tackle during the Stallions' 30-3 win against Madison County High School in the FHSAA 3A state championship on Saturday at the Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium in Orlando. / Gator Country photo by Tim Casey
12/12/11

BryantGreg_111210_8080_TCasey.jpg

Lots of big schools mentioned
Video Interview

bryant2.jpg

Bryant is a beast. Likely is one of the top three junior prospects in the area. Greg Bryant is, too. Heritage’s ankle-breaking, gut-busting, blow-by back did just about everything Thursday night, including playing cornerback on defense. He took 16 carries for 202 yards and two touchdowns, both of which were electric runs.

He also made a fantastic catch — the first completion of the game for Heritage — over a Central defender while falling out of bounds. For those counting at home, by the way, that’s two official games in the book for Bryant, and two 200-yard-rushing nights. Kid is an absolute animal.
There was some discussion, or so I’d heard later, that he was hurt in the second half. From what I’ve learned about Heritage, if Bryant isn’t playing, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s banged up, though he was no doubt exhausted at the end of the game. The game plan the Stallions use is simple: Rotate Bryant and Jeremy Gaskins frequently and mix in quarterback Marcus Davis as a third runner. It worked very well tonight despite the loss. Gaskins did most of his work in the second half. Save for one big run, Bryant did most of his in the first.

Gaskins gives Heritage a good bruiser, while Davis is an elusive dual-threat and Bryant does a little bit of everything. In fact, he got nine carries in the first half and seven in the second, so I’m not sure what the injury chatter was about.

“Greg Bryant was great at times,” American Heritage coach Doug Socha said. “But you know, when guys are playing both ways, it’s tough.”
PBP

Some Video, he has a couple of runs at 1:45 & 2:45 or so

Sorry for the typing errors in my 1st post. I was a little tired last night. I made the corrections. Greg Bryant sophomore highlights at american heritage. Now that I look at him, he will be hard to get. I think he will get some big offers besides his lack of height.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKogh1GGXk0