Tyler to Nuggets | Syracusefan.com

Tyler to Nuggets

16. Chicago BullsTyler Ennis, PG, Syracuse
The Bulls might need to start thinking about life after Rose, who has missed the last two seasons with major knee injuries. Ennis is a solid point guard who seems ready to step in if -- or when -- Rose goes down again.

21. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerami Grant, SF, Syracuse
The Thunder need help on the defensive end, and Grant can help them on that end -- while also providing some offensive if needed.
http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2014/05/2014_nba_mock_draft.html

19.png

Orlando Magic
(from New York via Denver)Tyler Ennis
6-2, PG, SyracuseA point guard in the truest sense. Always looking for the open man and keeps the ball moving. As an added bonus, can score when called upon. Big-game player.

10.png

Houston RocketsJerami Grant
6-8, SF, SyracuseGreat athlete with suspect outside shot. Strong defender.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/...parker-duke-andrew-wiggins-joel-embiid-052014

I know I'm no expert, but in my own personal mock I had Ennis to the Bulls at 16 and Grant to the Suns at 14.

I don't think Ennis goes in the lottery. Chicago makes perfect sense to me. They need a backup plan for Rose without spending a lot of money. I'm sure they are going to use most of their cap space to make some serious moves for proven veterans at the other postions. Ennis for a couple million a year makes good sense.

I don't think Ennis goes in the lottery. Chicago makes perfect sense to me. They need a backup plan for Rose without spending a lot of money. I'm sure they are going to use most of their cap space to make some serious moves for proven veterans at the other postions. Ennis for a couple million a year makes good sense.

Ennis wouldn't have been invited to the NBA Draft if there wasn't strong evidence to suggest that he'll be drafted in the lottery. I know John Wallace fell out of it, but generally speaking if you are invited to the draft, you're getting drafted in the top 14.

Ennis wouldn't have been invited to the NBA Draft if there wasn't strong evidence to suggest that he'll be drafted in the lottery. I know John Wallace fell out of it, but generally speaking if you are invited to the draft, you're getting drafted in the top 14.

Was he invited to the draft? I thought it was just the lottery drawing he was invited to.

Was he invited to the draft? I thought it was just the lottery drawing he was invited to.

You may be right - but I still would take that as a good sign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom