Tyler Zeller Exposed | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Zeller Exposed

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
We were packing his weak crap all night. Baye was literally intimidating him. He was afraid to pull the trigger during the latter part of the game because he feared having it returned to sender.

I knew this guy was overhyped, but man, he looked like absolute crap tonight. He was their big advantage coming into the game, and we more than neutralized him.

Now if we can just hold down the fat man Gardner.

I agree in part but disagree in part. We shut down the #1 team in the nation, and didn't collapse once we built the lead like we did against Louisville. I think this was a very special effort, and not exposing all americans as being weak in any way. I will repeat that even if the mods have to add a "dislike" button to my posts :)

I dont think your statement is incongruent with mine. A true star player like Zeller is supposed to take your best effort and supercede it. I thought we would be lucky to not have both BMK and XMAS foul out before the game started. After the game ended, I was sort of amazed at how we handled him.

I dont think your statement is incongruent with mine. A true star player like Zeller is supposed to take your best effort and supercede it. I thought we would be lucky to not have both BMK and XMAS foul out before the game started. After the game ended, I was sort of amazed at how we handled him.

Ok, I am with you then brother! I just wish I saw saw more folks on here impressed with how the defense stepped up. I think (sadly) there is a good chance after the next game we all might start to understand just how special the defense was tonight. I just hope it can continue. JB himself said this was his best defensive team EVER... I won't go that far, but tonight was beyond special to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom