Tyus Battle on Jim Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle on Jim Boeheim

He has confidence in us. He has confidence we are going to knock down foul shots, make the right play. He's not nervous at all. We have supreme confidence in our teammates. It's a great culture.

Interesting comment.

Dear god, please let that mean that Battle loves playing here enough to stay for one more year to win a national title.

giphy.gif

With what we have coming back, if I were Tyus I would make one call before deciding.

Melo.

I would ask him what he would do. Melo has made hundreds of millions of dollars, played on All star teams, played in conference finals, all time most winning Olympian and is top 20 all scoring in NBA. If anyone has perspective about whether staying in college to chase a (legitimate) shot at “one shining moment” is worth it, relative to jumping to the NBA, it’s him.

Please note, that I am PRO players getting paid, I root for all of our guys after college, and I truly want them to do what’s best for their own life (Not my fandom). I just honestly think that it is something can be as awesome as anything you do in life and may be worth chasing.

Double note, If he were coming back to a different (mediocre) team without ALL of his teammate back plus two all Americans to help with the scoring load, then I think its a no brainer to go. If the title is a long shot instead of a legitimate shot, go get the money asap.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom