Tyus' game today | Syracusefan.com

Tyus' game today

Shark58

BANNED
giphy.gif

Loved that he kept attacking too - I think he was 3/4 from 3; too many times this year it felt like he was just settling for 3s - he can make them, but he's best when he's in attack mode.

I have said i hopedhe waited a year before left and i did say he wasnt consistantly good but i gotta eat a little crow cause he has been pretty consistent these last gsmes. Attack mode today.

He was great. Got to the rim at will. I think Manning sucks as a coach. How many times you gonna let Battle do his thing without throwing a zone at us.
He also made a few passes sometimes when it seemed like earlier in the year he would have forced it. If he drives and scores like that, he opens up a lot of opportunities for his teammates and he didn’t try to make everything today. I was most pleased with that.

He was great. Got to the rim at will. I think Manning sucks as a coach. How many times you gonna let Battle do his thing without throwing a zone at us.
not sure it would have mattered. they were in major foul trouble and aside from that monster they have at center (#4) they played a pretty small lineup. zone or man eventually you have to be able to guard someone and they couldn't guard tyus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom