Tyus's Left Hand | Syracusefan.com

Tyus's Left Hand

This article says it is much better. I'd like this to be true, but I don't know if this is true or not because I never notice him using his left hand to finish.

By developing his weak hand, Tyus Battle hopes to score more and boost draft stock
Check out RF's Tyus shot chart in a different thread.

His attacks almost always start high right.

From there, he is equally comfortable going right or going left.

However, if you look at this shot chart around the rim, when he goes right he will either pull-up or go all the way to the rim.

When he goes left, he mostly pulls up.

I think he had one left-handed layup in the second half on Monday from the left side. It was a great thing to see, because he hasn't done it in the past and he's missed a few because of it.

117972688.jpg

I think he had one left-handed layup in the second half on Monday from the left side. It was a great thing to see, because he hasn't done it in the past and he's missed a few because of it.
I also thought so.

This is too much info. It should say only that he worked on his upper body.

This whole thread should be deleted before Jeff Capel reads it!

I may be alone in this, but I shuddered a bit when I saw this thread title as I feared a medical issue. Whew.
And here I thought it was going to be a joke about his right hand being overused.

I didnt read the article, but one of the things that Ive been impressed with was Tyus finishing with his left hand, as opposed to...say Frank? Am I wrong here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom