U C O N N

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilardino

Starter
uconn
uconn
uconn

6-5 record, I guess the fraud Ollie will not have his famous we are uconn speech with his whole team acting liking thugs at center court.

yeah yeah yeah they have 4 titles, and the Candians have 26

temple did everything the could to give uconn the game,

If Rodney Purvis is a 5 star recruit then I'm a 3 star. He's so overrated it's laughable.

uconn
uconn
uconn

6-5 record, I guess the fraud Ollie will not have his famous we are uconn speech with his whole team acting liking thugs at center court.

uconn
uconn
uconn

6-5 coming off of a national championship>8-4 after getting bounced before the sweet 16. This early in the season I would trade one more loss for a championship last year

You just compared UConn to the greatest franchise in the history of it's respective sport. Is that an insult?
by your posts last year it is evident u r a uconn fan.

I knew you would all come back and say well uconn is great, blah, blah blah, my point of saying Canadians have 26 is it is in the past, the past is the past, all you guys can kiss uconn A$$, I will not they are frauds, as is their fan base.

uconn is 6-5, records don't lie for this season

They got two of the luckiest breaks in NCs ever. Not taking that away of course -- but Ef em keep them in the AAC to rot. I actually used to want them to get an invite to the ACC until I made the mistake of going on the Boneyard one day and seeing how much they had to say about this program. They got their ship last year -- good for them - but that's now history.

They got two of the luckiest breaks in NCs ever. Not taking that away of course -- but Ef em keep them in the AAC to rot. I actually used to want them to get an invite to the ACC until I made the mistake of going on the Boneyard one day and seeing how much they had to say about this program. They got their ship last year -- good for them - but that's now history.

Agreed. I'd be more respectful of their program and give them props if they weren't such elitist d-bags. Some people just don't know how to handle success gracefully. I never thought it would apply to an entire fanbase, but alas, it does.

Also, the fact they won two Titles with teams that I wouldn't even put in the top 10 at their best, is more than mildly annoying.

I wish we had some breaks in nc games.

I knew you would all come back and say well uconn is great, blah, blah blah, my point of saying Canadians have 26 is it is in the past, the past is the past, all you guys can kiss uconn A$$, I will not they are frauds, as is their fan base.

uconn is 6-5, records don't lie for this season

So if we are ignoring the past, does this mean that St. Johns has a better program than us?

What did they start off last year? I would love for them to miss the tourney this year, but they will get a chance to rack up a ton of wins in that crap league of theirs. I'm still bitter that Ollie didn't bolt for the NBA last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom