U.S. Marine Finds SU Love Abounds In Thailand | Syracusefan.com

U.S. Marine Finds SU Love Abounds In Thailand

me love you long time, me sucky sucky -
uttered by Papillion Soo Soo . . . I guess that's SU SU

I'm a student at Clarkson University up in the North Country, but I grew up a Cuse fan in Rochester. For the Spring semester this year my roommate took a co-op at GE so Clarkson filled his bed with a transfer student (kinda sucks, but I'm dealing). Anyway, my new roommate is from Malaysia and this is his first time in the United States. He quickly noticed my large amount of Syracuse clothing and asked me if I had gone there. Turns out he actually knows a lot about Cuse Atheltics and knew we had a top ranked basketball team and that our football team had won the Texas Bowl. I was genuinely surprised he knew about our football team's successes.
I'm currently easing him into hockey, as large amounts of ice are a new concept when the coldest it gets is 70 degrees in Malaysia.

I'm a student at Clarkson University up in the North Country, but I grew up a Cuse fan in Rochester. For the Spring semester this year my roommate took a co-op at GE so Clarkson filled his bed with a transfer student (kinda sucks, but I'm dealing). Anyway, my new roommate is from Malaysia and this is his first time in the United States. He quickly noticed my large amount of Syracuse clothing and asked me if I had gone there. Turns out he actually knows a lot about Cuse Atheltics and knew we had a top ranked basketball team and that our football team had won the Texas Bowl. I was genuinely surprised he knew about our football team's successes.
I'm currently easing him into hockey, as large amounts of ice are a new concept when the coldest it gets is 70 degrees in Malaysia.

Way to bring along our new Malaysian acquisition/citizen. Forward this to Sean Kealey and add Malaysia to THE MAP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom