UB’s looking like a nice W | Syracusefan.com

UB’s looking like a nice W

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
top 30 RPI and rising in Ken Pom. 5-0 in conference and all signs leading to them taking the MAC. Perkins and Massenberg look great.

Watching the UB vs SU game I could tell our team is not as bad as people claim. We just have to build and maintain a lead. We dont have the spare wheels to bail ourselves out late in the game vs ACC opponents. We get banged up and tired. Can’t afford these uninspiring scoreless droughts in the 1st half and start of the 2nd. We wont make it to that magic 19th win.

Last edited:
Yep. And Toledo, too - both of those teams seem to be really coming on.
(er, uh, Bonnies - not so much)

Bonnies keep losing. This is going to be a bad loss for us

Bonnies keep losing. This is going to be a bad loss for us

All their jerk fans who were taunting us about how we’re going to go 7-11 in the ACC...you might go 7-11 in the A-10 with a team you’ve been hyping up and looking forward to for 2 years.

All their jerk fans who were taunting us about how we’re going to go 7-11 in the ACC...you might go 7-11 in the A-10 with a team you’ve been hyping up and looking forward to for 2 years.

To me I felt all along that Buffalo was a better team. I mean that scoring drought the Bonnies had against us was unbelievable and told me everything I need to know about them. We weren’t even doing anything special. Just turnovers and bricks. Unacceptable how they lost that game and the ND one.

To me I felt all along that Buffalo was a better team. I mean that scoring drought the Bonnies had against us was unbelievable and told me everything I need to know about them. We weren’t even doing anything special. Just turnovers and bricks. Unacceptable how they lost that game and the ND one.

Yeah, their attempts to finish fast breaks when we were pressing were pretty laughable. Save for their short guard getting hot from 3, I didn’t see anything impressive on the offensive end for them. No size, and no athletes that can finish.

All 4 of them

All 4 of them

They surprisingly have a solid following for a school that size with a program of that stature.

A few thousand of them took over the Dome for 30 minutes. Disgusting. At the old, far less tame Dome that would’ve never happened.