UCF For '13? | Syracusefan.com

UCF For '13?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Seems like a no brainer for Cuse to try to get them on the schedule for 2013.

"Next year's non-conference slate is currently full, but head coach George O'Leary said they'd like to drop or defer one of those match-ups in hopes of beginning a series with an ACC team."

"Notre Dame's ACC scheduling agreement prompted the move to keep league games at eight, which means those 14 schools are now scrambling to add another non-conference game for 2013 and beyond."

My thoughts is UCF is beatable in 2013 and a return game to Orlando would be well received by the fans.

"Next year's non-conference slate is currently full, but head coach George O'Leary said they'd like to drop or defer one of those match-ups in hopes of beginning a series with an ACC team."

"Notre Dame's ACC scheduling agreement prompted the move to keep league games at eight, which means those 14 schools are now scrambling to add another non-conference game for 2013 and beyond."

My thoughts is UCF is beatable in 2013 and a return game to Orlando would be well received by the fans.

Teams like UCF should be 2 for 1's. Besides, why do we want to help the BE?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I like the idea, would go to the away game almost certainly.

However, O'Leary recruited Marrone to Syracuse and hired him at Georgia Tech. He is his mentor and I believe they remain close.

My guess is that Doug would prefer not to play against him, much like JB and Coach K have avoided playing each other in the regular season since they have become close friends.

Teams like USF should be 2 for 1's. Besides, why do we want to help the BE?

UCF, not USF. Same difference though.

UCF, not USF. Same difference though.

Yea damn autocorrect.

Screw next year! Let's get by USF this Saturday first!

How are the teams going to split east/west wise again?
The same way that the ACC is doing the north/south split.