UCLA and Oregon | Syracusefan.com

UCLA and Oregon

Cuse House

All American
Top 10 matchup and the building looks half empty on T.V. The PAC 12 has been pretty terrible in March for a few years. Besides the pure geographical benefits, I don't understand why top players flood to the likes of Arizona, UCLA, etc. I mean half the country doesn't even watch their games. Great history, but present day it seems like it should be an afterthought for top recruits. Sean Miller must have a dynamite personality :)

Oregon looks outstanding but doesnt hurt that ucla doesnt look too fond of playing defense. Makes our D look ok

Top 10 matchup and the building looks half empty on T.V. The PAC 12 has been pretty terrible in March for a few years. Besides the pure geographical benefits, I don't understand why top players flood to the likes of Arizona, UCLA, etc. I mean half the country doesn't even watch their games. Great history, but present day it seems like it should be an afterthought for top recruits. Sean Miller must have a dynamite personality :)
Where the NBA Players Come From | RPIRatings.com
They put a most players in the NBA, except for ACC.

I turned this game off after 10 minutes. I can not listen to Bill Walton. I tried.

Well, I was also falling asleep but that's beside the point.

I turned this game off after 10 minutes. I can not listen to Bill Walton. I tried.

Yeah, it's no wonder espn keeps him on the west coast...most of the country is asleep and doesn't watch! I would have to be insanely high to even comprehend half the crap he says...and I don't even smoke!

I don't know haha, I find him incredibly entertaining. I laughed so hard when he said "That was one of the worst 11 possessions in Oregon history!"

And this exchange:

"That guy is the best shooter on UCLA!"

"...you know, they have Bryce Alford on their team Bill."

"Yeah, Alford shoots 3's."

- dead silence -

Coach K never told Brooks that he is too good of a player to act like that...oh wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom