Ucla buzzer beater | Syracusefan.com

Ucla buzzer beater

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
That was the least exciting buzzer beater I've ever seen, half their bench just stood there and the crowd looked bored. Weird.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

That was the least exciting buzzer beater I've ever seen, half their bench just stood there and the crowd looked bored. Weird.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
Oh, and that was just before they dogpiled on top of Drew. :crazy:

Pac 12 is frustrating to watch. West coast kids jump a year too early leaving the league diluted.

Pac 12 is frustrating to watch. West coast kids jump a year too early leaving the league diluted.

Yes a real team player there. (Saw the highlights)

Just counting the days until he gets paid to be a lazy selfish bum on the unfortunate team that drafts him.

Kind of reminds me of Jeremy McNeil's response after we won it all.

Guys, I never said it was the same reason (and I knew his reason), I said it was a similar reaction. Jeez, louise.

Guys, I never said it was the same reason (and I knew his reason), I said it was a similar reaction. Jeez, louise.
It wasn't though. Muhammed was showing his displeasure while Drew was dribbling around before taking the final shot. Muhammed WANTED the ball and was pissed he didn't get it, and after the game winner, he pouted and didn't celebrate. That's a wee bit different.

This is what was bothering Jeremy.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-92605437.html
His mom didn't see him win it all.

BTW. Does anyone know what Jeremy is up to these days.

He was playing for Windsor (Canada) last year. I couldn't find anything on him for 2013. He's been injury prone while playing a number of years between ABA and D-League teams. At almost 33 years of age I imagine he's towards the very end of any playing career. Below is a pic from last year and a very short blurb. I don't see him on the current Windsor roster.
http://www.windsorstar.com/story.html?id=7475209

It wasn't though. Muhammed was showing his displeasure while Drew was dribbling around before taking the final shot. Muhammed WANTED the ball and was pissed he didn't get it, and after the game winner, he pouted and didn't celebrate. That's a wee bit different.

All I saw was a couple guys on the sideline standing around after the game winning shot. Didn't know the background, just the sight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom