UCLA LB | Syracusefan.com

UCLA LB

RF2044

Living Legend
A couple of months ago, there was a thread about a potential UCLA transfer who might be transferring to SU. Don't recall the poster [apologies], but someone described how their wife, working at OCC, had a conversation with a kid who might have had CNY roots, had gone to UCLA, and was apparently transferring to SU.

Any updates? And did we ever figure out who the player actually is?

A couple of months ago, there was a thread about a potential UCLA transfer who might be transferring to SU. Don't recall the poster [apologies], but someone described how their wife, working at OCC, had a conversation with a kid who might have had CNY roots, had gone to UCLA, and was apparently transferring to SU.

Any updates? And did we ever figure out who the player actually is?

It was Retro who delivered the news. We haven't heard any more- but that tidbit did lead us to finding out about Quinta Funderburk.

I think the potential LB transfer was Graham Stewart who ended up at UCONN. I am still waiting on good news during freshman reporting in a few weeks that Funderburke and Bryan Johnson the DE out of Nassau are part of the squad. In those same tidbits, from the person who talked to HCDM. He mentioned adding another DL with size to this class and people narrowed it down to Johnson or Garrick. From those tidbits we are 1 of 3 so far with the Wayne Williams commit. The linebacker transfer from a big school and the DL with size are still undefined.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Quinta, but judging by the delay/refusal of his parents to talk to media, I think grades might be a serious roadblock.

Bryan Johnson seems like an absolute no at this point.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Quinta, but judging by the delay/refusal of his parents to talk to media, I think grades might be a serious roadblock.

Bryan Johnson seems like an absolute no at this point.
To bad if that is the case as to Quinta i hold out a little hope as i would guess that if we were def out we would be hearing that the Fund was being transfered into another account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom