UCLA/USC game is unbearable... | Syracusefan.com

UCLA/USC game is unbearable...

690West

Moneyline Master
Is it an exaggeration to say DePaul beats USC 8 of 10 ? Wow PAC-12 hoops. Catch the fever

Is Kevin O'Neill still the coach of USC? I remember when he was coach of the Raptors (I used to live in Toronto and was a fan), and I wanted to kill myself after the game.. win or lose.

Is Kevin O'Neill still the coach of USC? I remember when he was coach of the Raptors (I used to live in Toronto and was a fan), and I wanted to kill myself after the game.. win or lose.

That's him

UCLA, Washington, and Arizona have to get back to power status. The PAC's 3 biggest basketball programs have been pretty average recently. UNLV would help out, if the PAC decided to expand. They're moving their tourney to Vegas.

Is it an exaggeration to say DePaul beats USC 8 of 10 ? Wow PAC-12 hoops. Catch the fever

I watched a few minutes of that game earlier. Interesting how the game is being played in LA between two LA schools and Staples Center looks about 25% full.

i can't believe that good players still want to got play in the PAC 12. They are picking up some great 2012 players. blah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom