Uconn and Nova hurt worse | Syracusefan.com

Uconn and Nova hurt worse

wadegarrett

Walk On
Pick yourself off the floor and move on to Marquette. I won't give up on this team till the final buzzer sounds during the big tournament and we have less points than the other team. There are no great teams out there and we are certainly in the mix .

Pick yourself off the floor and move on to Marquette. I won't give up on this team till the final buzzer sounds during the big tournament and we have less points than the other team. There are no great teams out there and we are certainly in the mix .

There it is!

I'll be rooting every game just as hard as well.

I feel bad for you then. We are not a good team, we are not going far in the tournament. Get over it.

I feel bad for you then. We are not a good team, we are not going far in the tournament. Get over it.

That is a completely BS thing to say. Grow up.

Yup. "Turn the page"
Every one of our remaining games is just as important as the rest. Marquette awaits in Milwaukee. We can't afford to lick our wounds for long.

This would've been a great time to have a few days off. Instead, the team has to get on a plane (tomorrow?) and then play on Monday on the road. Our mental toughness, which is in question, will be a huge factor. Will Brandon Triche and MCW bring their A games?

Yup. "Turn the page"
Every one of our remaining games is just as important as the rest. Marquette awaits in Milwaukee. We can't afford to lick our wounds for long.

Not a good time to be heading to Marquette. Hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We probably wont get our 1 seed this year but at least we aren't glued to the tv on tournament selection day wondering if our name is going to get called. I don't miss those days. This team has a few opportunities to win some big games coming up. Take advantage of it and , like I said, get some momentum . If you're are throwing the towel in already , you haven't been watching the other "top teams" play.

We probably wont get our 1 seed this year but at least we aren't glued to the tv on tournament selection day wondering if our name is going to get called. I don't miss those days. This team has a few opportunities to win some big games coming up. Take advantage of it and , like I said, get some momentum . If you're are throwing the towel in already , you haven't been watching the other "top teams" play.
Like your user name...Wade Garrett---the best damn cooler in the business.

No they did not, this is one of the worst losses in a while.

No they did not, this is one of the worst losses in a while.

You must've missed the Nova and UConn losses because I'd rather lose to the #11 team in the country (when their star player has a career night) than against an unranked non-tournament team. Maybe it's just me, but this loss doesn't hurt as much. Yea it sucks our home streak is snapped and we had a record crowd but a loss is a loss and a win is a win.

This would've been a great time to have a few days off. Instead, the team has to get on a plane (tomorrow?) and then play on Monday on the road. Our mental toughness, which is in question, will be a huge factor. Will Brandon Triche and MCW bring their A games?
Having to ask that says about a lot those young men. No I am NOT talking about effort. Just so inconsistent.

You must've missed the Nova and UConn losses because I'd rather lose to the #11 team in the country (when their star player has a career night) than against an unranked non-tournament team. Maybe it's just me, but this loss doesn't hurt as much. Yea it sucks our home streak is snapped and we had a record crowd but a loss is a loss and a win is a win.

You must be a teenager and not know what it means to play Georgetown.

I think I disagree with this one. I like the idea of getting right back out there and wiping that memory away. I think a prolonged layoff would just get into their heads even worse.

I think the thing that really bothers me most about this one is that I really had no confidence in the second half that we were going to come back and win it. This feeling hasn't hit me in several years and even when we were only down three it felt much bigger than that. Probably because both teams drained nearly every second off the shot clock, but it just sucked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom