UConn continues to be the luckiest program in America! | Syracusefan.com

UConn continues to be the luckiest program in America!

Flacusian

All Conference
After having most of the forum frequenters sweating out the status of Tyler Roberson this past several months, things are really put into perspective upon considering the recent program trajectory of our former nefarious Big East Rival the Huskies.

Their high water mark was certainly the last NCAA Chip but that same high water has been circling the drain of the College Basketball commode every since. So... the news for our "Tyler" (and we have several, which is fitting for our recent embarrassment of riches) ended up pretty much as the best of all possible outcomes. For the Denizens of Storrs however, well... just check this out!

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...-center-tyler-olander-indefinitely-dui-arrest

This is an old story.
No, you are mistaken Frozen:

Connecticut state police say Olander was pulled over Saturday Sept 7th near the Storrs campus and charged with operating under the influence of drugs or alcohol, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating a vehicle in violation of license classification.
Police said Olander failed a field sobriety test. No other details were released.

Olander was also suspended in March after being arrested and charged with trespassing in Florida during spring break. Those charges were later dismissed. Perhaps that's what you are thinking of.

I really wouldn't call them lucky, they did just sit out last years post season. That's one of the worst things I could imagine happening to Syracuse.

I really wouldn't call them lucky, they did just sit out last years post season. That's one of the worst things I could imagine happening to Syracuse.
Calling them "Lucky" strictly tongue in cheek type of thing.

The DUI story was posted on this board on Monday, no?
Hmm. If you say it was then I apparently missed it. With the large contingent of UConn schadenfreude posters we have in residence here I assumed it would merit a mention. Sorry if it had been posted earlier.:noidea:

Trespassing = suspension for 1 practice.
DUI - Three (meaningless) games in the fall. Then, miraculously, his "judgment" will change.