uconn fans are so precious | Syracusefan.com

uconn fans are so precious

It's funny that I don't think I could name 2 or 3 guys on their team. I used to know them as well as I knew the Cuse players but they are so irrelevant now. That being said, they'll probably do something stupid and win the National Championship again.

They're ineligible for the tourney. Sadly, the Big East tourney won't be the same without them. But there will be more access to tickets.

things I've learned tonight from looking around boneyard:

Olander will be one of the most fearsome big men in the BE this year.

uconn is clearly better than Kansas, since Mich.St beat Kansas tonight.

The program is better off w/o Calhoun.

uconn would be ntl champs this year if it weren't for the evil NCAA.

(kidding about that last one, but it's only a slight exaggeration from what they're saying over there)

i sympathize with them, they know they are teeter-tottering on the edge of irrelevance. so they overdo it, to explain why they are relevant. they are in a transition period, that has superstorm sandy type unknowns between coaching change and conference realignment. basically, the are desperate to believe that ollie is the savior, and i can identify with that. from my perspective, they won one gimmick game, that started off weird in that i think they went 9-10 from FG to michigan states 1-10 or something like that. michigan state won the rest of the game but couldn't overcome the early sucking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom