UCONN had two lottery picks on their team this year. | Syracusefan.com

UCONN had two lottery picks on their team this year.

No questioning the talent on that team. Also no questioning how dysfunctional it was, and how important Kemba truly was to that squad.

Enjoy the Dom Perno resurrection years asshat.
Is this person somehow affiliated with UCONN basketball? I looked at my 'Complete History of Connecticut Basketball' book I got for Christmas and there was no mention. And I read the whole thing too, from 1990 all the way to today.

Is this person somehow affiliated with UCONN basketball? I looked at my 'Complete History of Connecticut Basketball' book I got for Christmas and there was no mention. And I read the whole thing too, from 1990 all the way to today.

Bravo, sir.

file.php

And likewise to you guys! An elite 8 is a tremendous accomplishment for your program.

If I was a fan of a team who just had two guys drafted in the first round of the NBA Draft, I would definitely be trolling around the message boards of opposing teams. Oops, I am, I guess I need to find the URL for the DePaul board to see what they are talking about and interject words of wisdom!

Well played, sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom