Uconn leads Mich State by 14 pts in first 7 minutes... | Syracusefan.com

Uconn leads Mich State by 14 pts in first 7 minutes...

Michigan State over-schedules each and every year. It must be fun for their fanbase, but they lose a lot of regular season games even though they are a tough out in March. They improve a lot of the course of the season, but they look very sloppy with the ball and look like miss Green's leadership. I am sure they will be a protected seed in the NCAA Tournament, but they aren't a top 3 B1G team this season IMO. With that said UConn's speed has been very effective and Shabazz Napier is probably playing as perfect a game as I have ever seen from him.

msu has looked like absolute @ss so far...conn has looked good but this is more about sparty not showing up

Michigan State over-schedules each and every year. It must be fun for their fanbase, but they lose a lot of regular season games even though they are a tough out in March. They improve a lot of the course of the season, but they look very sloppy with the ball and look like miss Green's leadership. I am sure they will be a protected seed in the NCAA Tournament, but they aren't a top 3 B1G team this season IMO. With that said UConn's speed has been very effective and Shabazz Napier is probably playing as perfect a game as I have ever seen from him.

Considering the conference has 3 of the top 5 teams in the polls, I don't know if that's really a criticism. And how can it be overscheduling if it makes them better by March?

...Uconn wins over #14...quick guards will be interesting against 'Cuse as Orange will have significant height advantage all over court against Uconn

if that's the 14th ranked team in the country, I doubt SU falls out of the top 5 once they get there.

...Uconn wins over #14...quick guards will be interesting against 'Cuse as Orange will have significant height advantage all over court against Uconn
They looked good, but if Napier or Baotright struggle in any given game they're in trouble. They have no scoring outside of them, Calhoun and Daniels. With that said, good for the Big East and happy for Ollie on his first win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom