UConn lol | Syracusefan.com

UConn lol

I don't see Ollie running around the sideline pretending to play D like he usually does - they could use a 6th man on the court it looks like.

They are banging their chest about the Oregon win but Oregon went 1-2 in this tournament with their only win being OT vs. DePaul.

I don’t know. Rothstein has been really high on the Arkansas 3-guard lineup since the preseason. Not really a surprise to me.

I don’t know. Rothstein has been really high on the Arkansas 3-guard lineup since the preseason. Not really a surprise to me.
Didn't they lose their 3 best players from a team that won an NCAAT game last year?

Beating UConn by 40??? They were 2 point favorites.

Oh wow. I last checked when they were up around 15, ha.

They hung around with UNC pretty much the whole game and never let it get out of hand.

hmm don't know about that - pretty sure he's been gushing about ucon's 5-guard lineup tho

hmm don't know about that - pretty sure he's been gushing about ucon's 5-guard lineup tho

It was right before the UNC game. I’ll find the tweet.

here ya go:

2017-11-26_1653.png

Last edited:
Arkansas is legit, but still embarrassing for Ollie and his guys, we should beat these clowns this year, no excuses.

Arkansas is legit, but still embarrassing for Ollie and his guys, we should beat these clowns this year, no excuses.

Was at the UConn game last year. They didn’t beat the Cuse so much as the Cuse beat the Cuse. Brutal. Because of who they are I’d expect a close game but as a CT resident with orange blood since 1981 hope Cuse wins by 30

Was at the UConn game last year. They didn’t beat the Cuse so much as the Cuse beat the Cuse. Brutal. Because of who they are I’d expect a close game but as a CT resident with orange blood since 1981 hope Cuse wins by 30
Same.

Our defense and rebounding was awful last year and we still held them to 53 points - and Purvis played very well.

If Battle is 100% and our zone is active, we should be fine. UConn has no shooters and we should be able to beat them on the glass.

What part of Ct do you live in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom