UConn/MSU | Syracusefan.com

UConn/MSU

NKR1978

Living Legend
So strange seeing UConn without Calhoun. I'm curious to see what Ollie can do.

Curiosity: satisfied! A great win for UConn, whom I root for because I am Big East loyal. I don't know how I'm going to make the ACC adjustment next year.We're talking about decades of brain training!

At any rate, I am sure no one here thinks that MSU is now exposed as a crap team because they lost - any more than SU will be a crap team if we lose on Sunday to a good team. These early match ups are important and interesting, but they are not predictive. Not yet.

The whole not-having-Calhoun thing was really strange.

Then the first 18 minutes happened and I didn't think about it until after the game ended.

Curiosity: satisfied! A great win for UConn, whom I root for because I am Big East loyal. I don't know how I'm going to make the ACC adjustment next year.We're talking about decades of brain training!

Decades of brain training here too. Even before the Big East was formed the ACC was always the "enemy" as opposed to Gtown, UConn, et al who are "rivals".

I think the adjustment I'll make next year is root for the Big East plus, SU, Pitt, and maybe WV and hope the traditional ACC falls apart on and off the court.

And yes, that was a great win for UConn and Ollie and an excellent win for the conference.

Not sure how many people follow Mark Ennis, but he is hilarious and runs the sbnation site Big East Coast Bias. He tweeted this last night:
Mark Ennis@Mengus22
UConn basketball has more rushing yards tonight (0) than UConn football had against Syracuse (-6).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom