UConn tickets lower level50$ hurry | Syracusefan.com

UConn tickets lower level50$ hurry

Hurry, it's supposed to get higher?

Uppers went for 50 plus the first sale so these are a steal and will go quick.

Agree -- this is a fantastic price to be on the floor (as you mentioned, the nosebleeds are also $50 -- these will be gone by the weekend if not tomorrow). Thanks for posting -- just picked up Section 7, which is also right near Syracuse bench (assuming we probably get the Knicks bench end as the favorite).

I think these were tickets that were allocated to the school that were released because people didn't buy

I think these were tickets that were allocated to the school that were released because people didn't buy

Which school are they allocated too? And do we know which side is Cuse? Def don’t wanna buy in the UConn section

If only I could get the time off/lived closer to the city

Agree -- this is a fantastic price to be on the floor (as you mentioned, the nosebleeds are also $50 -- these will be gone by the weekend if not tomorrow). Thanks for posting -- just picked up Section 7, which is also right near Syracuse bench (assuming we probably get the Knicks bench end as the favorite).

I think were on other side based on where rhe university was selling tickets.

Which school are they allocated too? And do we know which side is Cuse? Def don’t wanna buy in the UConn section
Just checked what Cuse had, because similar sections were offered to alumni. Looks like Cuse people had section 1-3, 101-105, and 119/120. Hope that helps. Last year I had to suffer among a bunch of UCONN fans. This year I may prefer to sit near them and return the favor

Bump. Which side is the SU side?

Last edited:
Really annoyed this game is Thursday night(on my birthday). I just can't swing the vacation time at work right now after going to 5 weddings this summer.

My birthday is also November 15th. <high five>

Also, Macho Man Randy Savages, as well.

Hah. Someone who works for me was born that day as well. Moral of the story is our parents were getting busy about 9 months earlier on Valentines day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom