UConn Wednesday - Ticket Question | Syracusefan.com

UConn Wednesday - Ticket Question

Never been to the XL but I've seen cheesy tix like that before that are legit.

Hopefully you didn't pay much over face as 3000 tix are left.

Never been to the XL but I've seen cheesy tix like that before that are legit.

Hopefully you didn't pay much over face as 3000 tix are left.
no, paid 17 a piece. just hope they aren't fake, although stubhub does insure it I'm pretty sure.

no, paid 17 a piece. just hope they aren't fake, although stubhub does insure it I'm pretty sure.
Just bring your invoice from Stubhub. I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

Yeah they do...just bring and extra $30 just in case you have to buy another one.

So I just got the tickets in the mail that I bought off stubhub and they look really fake. Like really really fake. Does anyone know what XL Center tickets look like? Here's a link to a pic, someone please let me know.

https://twitter.com/BJNorowski/status/301129874968567809/photo/1
I went to a UConn game earlier this year (to root for the other team), those look like the same tickets I had for the game.

good. thanks everyone. you'd think UConn was printing tickets from the dark ages.

So I just got the tickets in the mail that I bought off stubhub and they look really fake. Like really really fake. Does anyone know what XL Center tickets look like? Here's a link to a pic, someone please let me know.

https://twitter.com/BJNorowski/status/301129874968567809/photo/1
They look ok to me. Our season tickets all have photos in them, but ones that get sold by the XL Ctr get printed like that...very simple printing.

They look like the UConn football tix I bought in 2011. I think they're real.