uconn why? | Syracusefan.com

uconn why?

Doesn't make it right, but that is what the players expose themselves to when they put themselves out their publicly in social media where all of the nitwits of the world can so easily hunt them down.

Fans are idiots everywhere. That idiot can't spell. But there are plenty of people here still upset with Donte Green.

Didn't this hit the internet early last week or two weeks ago?

Fans are idiots everywhere. That idiot can't spell. But there are plenty of people here still upset with Donte Green.

OH THE IRONY...

Totally true. There are idiot fans everywhere. I was at a game that Donte Greene returned during an NBA break the year after he declared, and finally had to say something to some young age 20'ish fans who were screaming the most horrific things about and at that young kid just because he left early. I can only imagine what they'd say if he'd transfered to another school.

OH THE IRONY...

Right, because leaving off a letter is the same thing as confusing traitor and trader.

Seriously, that's going to bother me all day and I can't even blame auto correct.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Right, because leaving off a letter is the same thing as confusing traitor and trader.

Seriously, that's going to bother me all day and I can't even blame auto correct.

Not sure if you took my post seriously, but I was just kidding.

jeeze

jeeze

I really didn't, but I hate when I make spelling or grammatical errors when I'm being critical.

I really didn't, but I hate when I make spelling or grammatical errors when I'm being critical.

It seems like I took your post too seriously about taking my post too seriously. Or something like that.

OH THE IRONY...

jeeze

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

There are plenty of people on here who can't spell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom