Uconn women up 94-31 at HALF!!! | Syracusefan.com

Uconn women up 94-31 at HALF!!!

UConn women still playing starters. Only 7 have gotten on the court so far. Geno Auriemma is a do_oosh-bag.

Phil Mushnik from the NY Post can be a get off my lawn blowhard, but he's harped on Geno about this and I agree with Phil on this one.

I expect once they break the game scoring record of 121 the starters will be pulled.

My momma taught me narcicism is one of the 7 deadly sins. :oops:

Women's bball is a joke.

I enjoy watching the Syracuse women. I'll be watching their game later today. But yeah, it does suck when one team is so dominant and makes it hard to be interested in a sport that already has trouble attracting an audience.

I enjoy watching the Syracuse women. I'll be watching their game later today. But yeah, it does suck when one team is so dominant and makes it hard to be interested in a sport that already has trouble attracting an audience.
Not to be a sexist but I just never could get into it will watch some of the game bc its su.

The UConn women are just well coached.

It’s not fair to the sport.
They are legitimately a great team.

They are all talented and play together for 2-4 years.
Nobody leaves early so of course they are good.

Coaching matters a lot. Geno is miles better than the other coaches and he has elite talent.

I wish he took the UCONN men’s job.

94 points is absurd. Slow it down and put the walk ons in the game. There is not a single excuse for allowing that as a head coach.

The women are classier. In the men's game that's asking to get a player injured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom