UConn's Deandre Daniels to the NBA | Syracusefan.com

UConn's Deandre Daniels to the NBA

He's sure taking a chance on being borderline 1st round pick per that article.

He wanted to go where he can get free munchies.

Daniels had a great post season, good decision.

Yep. This is just what "striking while the iron is hot" means. Best decision he could have made. It's up to him now if he sticks. Good thing that Ollie and Bron are tight, though. ;)

Boatright coming back though (not that he should have even considered leaving)

Boatright coming back though (not that he should have even considered leaving)

They should dominate the AAC regardless of who is there next season. Which means the high pre-season ranking they will get should pretty much last all season...meaning they will get a good seed. Wash, rinse, repeat for these guys as long as the AAC schedule is brutal. Cincy and Memphis are the only true roadblocks, and that isn't saying much.

PeteCalvin said:
They should dominate the AAC regardless of who is there next season. Which means the high pre-season ranking they will get should pretty much last all season...meaning they will get a good seed. Wash, rinse, repeat for these guys as long as the AAC schedule is brutal. Cincy and Memphis are the only true roadblocks, and that isn't saying much.
Agree about dominating AAC but they may not go into conference play close to unblemished. They have away games at Texas and Florida, they have Duke in NJ . They are in puerto Rican tournament with Dayton and BC and New Mexico. I think both players made the right decision. I also think boatright is a bigger return than Daniels just from how much experienced guard play helps win more than front court.

Agree about dominating AAC but they may not go into conference play close to unblemished. They have away games at Texas and Florida, they have Duke in NJ . They are in puerto Rican tournament with Dayton and BC and New Mexico. I think both players made the right decision. I also think boatright is a bigger return than Daniels just from how much experienced guard play helps win more than front court.

I think Hamilton will fit right into DD spot on offense and Purvis in for Napier.

It will be Boat's show, however, and it may take him awhile to get a steady hand on the rudder but with Ollie, he'll figure it out.

I think Hamilton will fit right into DD spot on offense and Purvis in for Napier.

It will be Boat's show, however, and it may take him awhile to get a steady hand on the rudder but with Ollie, he'll figure it out.
Do you have some kind of bat phone so you can come running over here and post when there's anything about ucon? Is it really that abysmal on your own board?

If Deandre Daniels Came back and Omar Calhoun had a breakout season I'd say Uconn could make another run despite Uk, Arizona and UK etc.

If Deandre Daniels Came back and Omar Calhoun had a breakout season I'd say Uconn could make another run despite Uk, Arizona and UK etc.

Shocked w how calhoun's career has gone. Thought he'd be really good college player.

DD was a 6'9 stretch 4 who in the last month was a monster scoring on the perimeter, in the paint, and rebounding. Hamilton is a 6'6 SG who will probably play SG/SF. Not sure they're the same player at all. Yeah, they can both shoot, but Daniels offensive ability and how he defended the 4 was the reason UConn made a run; Daniels was almost unguardable and was a really tough matchup for most teams in March. Hamilton just isn't that kind of player.

I also think it's cute how you think you're 2 best players all year will be easily replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom