UFC 261 | Syracusefan.com

UFC 261

UpstateSM

First to Surmise Dakota Leffew Would Be Orange
Might be the Pfizer poke messing with my hormones but I’m getting emotional watching a sporting event with a real crowd.

Hell of a couple fights so far

I'm not really a UFC fan, but the title fight is one that intrigues me. The last fight almost caused me to lose my dinner though. That guy breaking his leg on that kick was awful and flat out gross.

That was one of the greatest sporting events I’ve watched in a long time.

Watching with about 15 people - everyone going nuts over the finishes. Got together at a buddies house starting with the prelims and it never relented... fight after fight were solid and then the Main Card... Wow.

The emotion of having a crowd, combined with the moments. The two leg injuries were brutal to watch but Thug Rose followed by Usman... amazing finishes.

“I’m the best...” Self Affirmation feels x 100

I say this as a very casual MMA/boxing fan... I doubt it would ever happen but I feel like a Jake Paul vs. Conor boxing match would be one of if not the biggest Pay-Per-View draw of all-time.

I watched some of the Conor/Dustin press conference and Conor seemed very strange to me. He's usually full of charisma (which is why he's the biggest draw in the history of the sport) but I dunno he just seemed kind of socially awkward, like a D-list wrestler talking trash.

I watched some of the Conor/Dustin press conference and Conor seemed very strange to me. He's usually full of charisma (which is why he's the biggest draw in the history of the sport) but I dunno he just seemed kind of socially awkward, like a D-list wrestler talking trash.
Think he realized that being cordial did not work for him. Huge advantage for him to have the other guy pissed off and emotional. Talking about Dustin's wife is pretty low but so is punching old men in a pub.

Talking about Dustin's wife is pretty low but so is punching old men in a pub.
When he tried to get the crowd to start chanting I found it cringe-worthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom