Ugh. Nova pissing it away | Syracusefan.com

Ugh. Nova pissing it away

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Couple straight choke jobs for the cats. Looks like no double bye

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Dammit. Fing pitt. Nova should have won this in regulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double byes are overrated. You guy's know that.

Do we really have a good chance at the double by anyhow?

Nova isn't dead. Only down 2. Arcidiacano has really stepped his game up this past month or so. I wish we had a shooter like him.

Double byes are overrated. You guy's know that.

Maybe. But I'd still rather Pitt lose. F Pitt

Sorry Nova. You lose a game like you did to Seton Hall and then follow it up with today's choke? No NCAAs for you...

Pitt would need to lose to depaul for is to get the double bye. We are almost locked into the 5 or 6 seed. I am secretly hoping for the 6 to avoid pitt in the 4/5 game

Nova is still a better team than some of the other crap teams being mentioned as "in". Looking at Lunardi's bracket, they have arguably a better resume than St Mary's, Wichita St, CIncy, Lasalle (though they lost to them), Temple, Tennessee, Boise St, Iowa St, and then Kentucky, Ole Miss, Alabama on the outside, among others.

They need to beat Georgetown, though, I'm guessing. The bubble is as weak as ever, and if a team like Nova or any of the above can finish with a win, then get another couple in their tourney, they'll be fine.

Pitt would need to lose to depaul for is to get the double bye. We are almost locked into the 5 or 6 seed. I am secretly hoping for the 6 to avoid pitt in the 4/5 game

Agreed, though I really, really, really want to beat Pitt. I hate them.

Nova chokes it away, thanks a lot. Ahead the entire 2nd half and choke it on the last 2 possessions of regulation. Then get buried in the OT which you just knew they would. That Arcidiocono is going to be a player though.

Actually, I'm hoping for a match up with Pitt in the BE tournament. It will be the only fairly officiated game either team faces in the last true BE tournament. I 100% expect both teams to experience serious officiating hijinks down there, but if we square off they'd have to get really creative to hose us both.

As long as we beat DePaul it's almost a certainty we will get the #5 seed. We can actually finish 6th if UConn wins out and we split but since they are ineligible for the BET we would move up to the 5 seed. Looks like we will be stuck with Pitt in the Thursday 2pm game 4/5 matchup if we win Wednesday. Bad matchup. Their style is like Kryptonite to us.

Actually, I'm hoping for a match up with Pitt in the BE tournament. It will be the only fairly officiated game either team faces in the last true BE tournament. I 100% expect both teams to experience serious officiating hijinks down there, but if we square off they'd have to get really creative to hose us both.

If there's one thing I have faith in, it's the ability of Big East officials to find creative ways to screw us.

And, in the 6 slot, we get the late game on Wednesday & Thursday...prefer that much better than the 2:30 tilt.

the pitt depaul game is senior day, hopefully following us beating them by 20 on wednesday, for depaul you never know. as for villanova i think they are just barely still in

And, in the 6 slot, we get the late game on Wednesday & Thursday...prefer that much better than the 2:30 tilt.

Being a bartender the 230 slot works for me Cuz I work at 6, I also can live with the 930ish start. Just would like avoid 7pm starts that coincide with the dinner rush.

Of course no matter what happens I got TVs all around me so I can't complain to much.

Only the stupid Buffalo Sabres could throw a wrench into things. Some schmuck might want the main TVs on the hockey game, damning the Cuse to the far TV...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom