ugh now gotta root for kansas | Syracusefan.com

ugh now gotta root for kansas

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
duke nova or kansas is winning it all.the cream always rises to the top. hopefully kansas beats duke. i really dont want nova winning another but i think they are, even though i picked duke in my bracket.

duke nova or kansas is winning it all.the cream always rises to the top. hopefully kansas beats duke. i really dont want nova winning another but i think they are, even though i picked duke in my bracket.
It’s against my religion to root for Kansas. I have no problem with the team we almost beat winning it all. Plus more fortune and glory for the ACC.

Meh we’ve beaten Kansas in every meaningful game we’ve played against them outside of 2001. I don’t get the hate. I’d rather have them beat Duke and their corporate like program.

Meh we’ve beaten Kansas in every meaningful game we’ve played against them outside of 2001. I don’t get the hate.
latest

I’m rooting for the underdogs.

either K State or Loyola
Florida State
Texas Tech

Why would I root for Duke, Nova, Kansas, especially Michigan after 2013 and their last game against Houston? I’m a Cuse fan.

The cream always rises to the top... except in 2011 and 2014.

I have the most riding on Texas Tech winning the title so they will be who I choose for.

Can't root for Duke knowing they just keep getting stronger and stronger. Need them to take as many hits as possible and hope the train slows down

Michigan. For some reason, i have them winning it all. And my bracket is still alive. (And I won $200 in Nuzzi's bracket pool last night (KU/Clemson game).

Last edited:

I actually don't get this at all.

If you are a big Syracuse fan, and you'd like to see your team appear in the best possible light in its tournament play, then you really need to hope that Duke blows out all of the rest of the teams it faces, ending in the NC, simply because it would establish that Syracuse gave the best team in the country the best challenge it faced in the tournament. No?

Can't root for Duke knowing they just keep getting stronger and stronger. Need them to take as many hits as possible and hope the train slows down
It won't, until K steps down. Calipari/Kentucky are having to wait until Duke chooses who they want before they start going after guys. It's that ridiculous now.

I actually don't get this at all.

If you are a big Syracuse fan, and you'd like to see your team appear in the best possible light in its tournament play, then you really need to hope that Duke blows out all of the rest of the teams it faces, ending in the NC, simply because it would establish that Syracuse gave the best team in the country the best challenge it faced in the tournament. No?
Meh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom