UGH | Syracusefan.com

UGH

TinyManInside

Our only goal will be the western shores.
Some jack hit my (parked) car this morning. Just a glancing blow to the bumper and no major damage was done to the car, but in the process my Syracuse 2003 National Champions license plate frame got smashed to hell. I'd rather have the frame intact and a dent in my car... easy to repair the dent, not sure if I'll be able to find a replacement frame!!!

mason

Probably the most heart sinking thread title you could have used...

Sorry about your plate holder, you can get a 2013 one this year.

well, I don't ever get any advanced inside info anymore so no one should be scared. Now if it was bees or Jake who with that post title...

Couldnt find anything on ebay or amazon. Good luck brotha

I bet Scott Shafer could chew up that smashed frame and spit out a brand new one for you.

I bet he would also hunt down whoever hit your car and lock them in the Dome for a big ol' butt whoopin'.

If it makes you feel better, Jackson chewed up Jameson's Syracuse collar Monday morning

Might be worth a shot to call manny's or the SU bookstore to see if they have any hidden on a back shelf somewhere. My (very) brief internet search returned nil.

I vote not to ever have a thread with this title and this result in the thread...Almost gave me a heart attack bro!

maybe tomaselli got out of the can early, say the plate frame, and took dead aim

I think I have an extra decal... if that would help

CTO! you lost your 44!
images

CTO! you lost your 44!
My original handle was cto. When we moved to Scout from Rivals, we needed 5-character handles so I added the 44, which I kept when we moved here. Then I discovered we didn't need 5 characters. So i changed it back to cto. (Just as Jake went from Jake to Jake65 to Jake).

My original handle was cto. When we moved to Scout from Rivals, we needed 5-character handles so I added the 44, which I kept when we moved here. Then I discovered we didn't need 5 characters. So i changed it back to cto. (Just as Jake went from Jake to Jake65 to Jake).

ahh too easy. I'm still on the look out for snowy owl info for ya. It's looking like Barrow is the place to be for snowy owl sightings. I'm waiting for my Native buddy Rudy to come back from training his sled dogs. He will know the best places

ahh too easy. I'm still on the look out for snowy owl info for ya. It's looking like Barrow is the place to be for snowy owl sightings. I'm waiting for my Native buddy Rudy to come back from training his sled dogs. He will know the best places
Thanks, Troop. They look huge but they are actually quite small inside all those feathers (their down coats)... I love this video. It explains them very well.

have to appreciate "responsible" people that smash someone's ride and slink away like a coward. And for the damage to that license plate -- capital punishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom