@UK and @Puke today | Syracusefan.com

@UK and @Puke today

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Proved refs are crooks.

And while it may have been great watching JB flip out, he was wrong. He may have cost the team the game. You just can't act that way only down 2.

JB was fine. That was a BS call.

I might be wrong, but we down by 2, Duke made the first 2 FTs, missed the 3rd, and made the 4th.

Calls against LSU at Rupp during crunch time of that game were just as bad ...

You are right about JB. Really surprised at the meltdown. With his fellow Olympic Coach on the other end of the floor. Just looked unprofessional.

He'll be nationally criticized for it, and rightfully so.

jdubs30 said:
JB was fine. That was a BS call. I might be wrong, but we down by 2, Duke made the first 2 FTs, missed the 3rd, and made the 4th.

They don't get 4 FTs without the technicals. Throw a chair in the presser. But you can't take away the chance for your team to win.

Actually, I was glad that JB flipped out. More coaches should do it to bring attention to these situations.

Proved refs are crooks.

And while it may have been great watching JB flip out, he was wrong. He may have cost the team the game. You just can't act that way only down 2.

While I agree that JB's reaction may have been over the top, I will cut hi some slack until I see how the team reacts against Maryland. Sometimes a coach needs to sacrifice something to get the team to refocus. Whether intentional or not, if JB gets the kids refocused, he may have blown the game but salvaged the season. Just an opinion.

No problem with JB at that point. It was clear They weren't letting Cuse win at that point. IMO, this is the fire Cuse needed to see by their coach to win out... yeah!

JB was justified with his meltdown...worst call of the year after the second worst call of the year...

I'd rather have a chance to win than pound my chest.

I knew this game was cooked when the refs called the foul on Grant on the entry pass to Parker that Grant beat him to the floor on the low bounce pass into the lane.

I knew this game was cooked when the refs called the foul on Grant on the entry pass to Parker that Grant beat him to the floor on the low bounce pass into the lane.

Holy crap that was a bad call. One of many in the post.

I though it was interesting when G had his hand on the ball on a rebound late in the game, no call, Parker starts spinning like a ballerina with the ball - foul on G. If it wasn't a foul when he had his hands on the ball, how did it become one when his hand never left the ball? They had a similar one earlier that I thought was going to be a jump ball and then they called us for a foul.

Holy crap that was a bad call. One of many in the post.

I though it was interesting when G had his hand on the ball on a rebound late in the game, no call, Parker starts spinning like a ballerina with the ball - foul on G. If it wasn't a foul when he had his hands on the ball, how did it become one when his hand never left the ball? They had a similar one earlier that I thought was going to be a jump ball and then they called us for a foul.
parker was like a tap dancer spinning in circles....walks all the way

Meh, the game was over on that call. We foul on the inbounds, Duke makes the FT's game over anyway. ESPN should have that ref fired...he cost them a classic ending one way or the other. The no call on Rak's bucket a minute earlier that could have been an and-1 was pretty questionable also.

He won't be criticized because thankfully it was an incorrect call. That would have been bad if it was an actual charge, would have made him look stupid.

There is not a single analyst that agreed with the call. By new rules it's a clear blocking foul which should have won us the game (if fair makes the free throw).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom