UK Baylor thread | Syracusefan.com

UK Baylor thread

Uh, wasn't Davis hanging on the rim a little excessive after he missed that alley-oop?

NCAA most of made it clear to officials that Kentucky most advance. Similar to what they told the officals last night- that they didnt want cuse in final four.

First time UK is dealing with athletes of their caliber at just about every position. Baylor is looong. This should be fun to watch.

This is going to be a very entertaining game to watch, lots of athletes, and watching P Jones and Acy guard Davis is going to be a great matchup.

You see an offensive foul call on Kentucky where the guy stuck his arm out and the Baylor guy falls back like he was shot versus Sullinger lowering his shoulder into Keita and barreling him over with no call and it drives you crazy.

game over. thanks for playing baylor.

they are long and athletic..but they have limited skill...how else would they have lost so many games with those athletes

Wish we got baylor in our game, they are the dumbest team ive seen this year wow

Everyone do yourselves a favor and watch golf instead

This game making feel better about our loss. Let's be honest. No way we beat Kentucky without fab!

UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody else.

too bad J dykes was correct

Baylor's shorts look like something my aunt Gertrude would wear.

Even without Melo, I only felt there were 3 teams that could beat us in the tourney, Ohio St, Kentucky and UNC. Unfortunately, we got the one #2 seed that I felt could beat us.

Why hasn't Baylor gotten the ball to Heslip? He has zero shots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom