UK floor

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
sick

absolutely sick

they take to the next level

That was great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They painted blue and white dollar signs on the floor.

coachcalcourt.jpg

hmmmm, does KY play basketball...too????????????Now that is something to be excited about...not a stabbing that is all over ESPN, ESPNU and in our minds...What! (wonder how many mom's decided last night 'Cuse is not the place to send their sons and daughters to play basketball/or even go to school--damn?!

Oooohhh . . . A light show on the court! WOW! Never seen that before.

Underwhelmed and bored within 15 seconds. On to the next thread.

That wasn't what the oohs and aahs were for. I don't know where there is video but it was like they had a glass floor and underneath it was a bunch if lights and video. It was like watching animation of things on a huge LCD TV.

Oooohhh . . . A light show on the court! WOW! Never seen that before.

Underwhelmed and bored within 15 seconds. On to the next thread.
you are not 17 years old. The show ain't for your demo

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

That was pretty cool. MM is to get you excited about the upcoming season and give you the first glimpse of the new squad. I don't get why people feel don't see it for what it is and get the fun in it. If it isn't your deal that is fine but it is all about fun for both player and fan. You get to see the players act a little lighter in character than you would normally see.

i love the dome - so many great memories and being the heart of the campus and able to see it from 81.. but things like this are why i would love to have a hoops only building and a football field. Lets build a nice 25k fitting hoops mecca while then building a real football stadium as well.. just would be nice to bring the loud 25 k fans closer and increase the home court advantage..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom