UK playing time issues already!!! | Syracusefan.com

UK playing time issues already!!!

i commented on that.
I headed over there hoping to see talk of knife fights, but happy enough from your comment. Still, knife fight would have played well with that crowd.

Hate to say it but he intrigues me. Stretches the floor and a very good rebounder at 6'10". No way we go after him though. I actually think this could be a big loss for Kentucky. He was not only going to bring experience, he was one of there best players at the end of the year and would add a lot to the young kids comeinv in.

Hate to say it but he intrigues me. Stretches the floor and a very good rebounder at 6'10". No way we go after him though. I actually think this could be a big loss for Kentucky. He was not only going to bring experience, he was one of there best players at the end of the year and would add a lot to the young kids comeinv in.
I live in Louisville and see a lot of UK games. He was good in spurts in the beginning and middle of the year but was awful at the end on offense and defense. His defense was already terrible but when Noel when down he was abused regularly. He can stroke when his shot is on though.

I agree. I think he goes back to the pacific northwest. Gonzaga or Oregon.
The Pacific Northwest... where white players go to be good in college and suck in the NBA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom