UL to the Big 12 | Syracusefan.com

UL to the Big 12

Not to nitpick, but your title suggests they are going to the B10. The body of your message suggests the B12. There is a big difference between the two...

Good find though.

That's the Big 12, not the Big 10!

There is supposed to be a meeting of Louisville's board at noon today. The Louisville media has been put on alert, but beyond that it's all speculation.

The Louisville media has been put on alert, but beyond that it's all speculation.

Papa John's is probably introducing a new gluten-free pizza.

Can a Mod change the title? I am too stupid to figure it out?

Not to nitpick, but your title suggests they are going to the B10. The body of your message suggests the B12. There is a big difference between the two...

Good find though.
Isn't the Big 12 really the Big 10 right now? And vice versa?

I was really surprised, reading your thread title, as Louisville doesn't fit the academic profile of the Big 10 at all.

Big 12 makes a lot more sense.

The title threw me too. I was about to start ripping but now...

Oh well.

Sorry everyone I suck at life.

I wouldn't worry about it, most of us do. Big 12 has 10 teams, Big 10 has 12 teams, up is down, dogs and cats are sleeping together. I think everyone here knows that the conference of Michigan and Ohio State wouldn't add Louisville unless Papa John himself threw in about a billion to each school.

hey man - I thought you were just adding a little commentary about how the Big 12 only has 10 teams while the Big 10 has 12 teams - you should've just run with it

I wouldn't worry about it, most of us do. Big 12 has 10 teams, Big 10 has 12 teams, up is down, dogs and cats are sleeping together. I think everyone here knows that the conference of Michigan and Ohio State wouldn't add Louisville unless Papa John himself threw in about a billion to each school.

Really, it'd take a lot of dough...Domino's is headquartered in Ann Arbor. Let the pizza wars begin.

How are you handling the fact you are off the hook (i.e. ACC announcement) for having 50 board peeps tailgating in your front yard for the Navy games? Unlike others who would trash out your inside toliets I would be considerate and use your bushes.

How are you handling the fact you are off the hook (i.e. ACC announcement) for having 50 board peeps tailgating in your front yard for the Navy games? Unlike others who would trash out your inside toliets I would be considerate and use your bushes.
is the Navy series not happening now? I guess games against MD would replace those for DC area fans....

The Air Force game was a nooner. I walked outside my house at 8 to get coffee to the sight of 3 older AF gentlemen peeing on the tree in the field across the street. Don't worry, I resisted the urge.

About the only reason for some hope of a Navy - Big East scenario for me is that the Annapolis portion of the Navy schedule would go from horribly uninteresting to mildly but not overly interesting.

Then again, the ACC news might have me moving back to Virginia, chop a little time off those ACC commutes. College Park would be about the same either way.

I'm certain Rick Pitino will rip Louisville's administration for its lack of loyalty to the Big East since he is so totally devoted. :rolleyes:

No problem. I fixed it. We haven't yet been able to figure out how to allow posters to edit their own titles like they can the post.

Meeting and executive session is over. There was no there there. Just a reiteration by Jurich that the situation is "fluid" and that Louisville will work for the betterment of the Big East (as long as the Ville is in the BE).

Next rumor....

Meeting and executive session is over. There was no there there. Just a reiteration by Jurich that the situation is "fluid" and that Louisville will work for the betterment of the Big East (as long as the Ville is in the BE).

Next rumor....

So they basically had a press conference to tell everyone that nothing has changed?

Everyone, I will be having a press conference at 5pm to announce that I am forming an exploratory committee to analyze the benefits of breathing...

UPDATE! LOUISVILLE TO THINK ABOUT FUTURE>>>>>> STAY TUNED

...if there is an out every team in BE football will take it...even if new teams come on board...conference is too split by bball only and all sports to work...HOW DID IT LAST THIS LONG?