Umm, we scored 39 points... | Syracusefan.com

Umm, we scored 39 points...

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
Hurts to watch this collapse. Done with disappointment of certain players, it is what it is.. Hope nothing nasty is brewing behind the scenes.

Wow, that's freaking AWESOME offense! I think we're finally getting back on track!

...wait, sorry, I thought this was the football board.

There is not one thing working on offense. People will blame it all on lack of outside shooting but its much more pevasive than that. There is terrible court spacing which is not just due to poor outside shooting. Its also due to the players having absolutely no feel how to float to open areas of the court. Today on nearly every dribble drive, one of the georgetown guards would literally leave their post , turn and follow the syracuse guard (usually MCW) and yet NOBODY from our side would float to the vacated area. results in no where to go with the ball.

So, serious question:

If we just shoot every time from half court does our offense score more or less most nights?

"Hope nothing nasty is brewing behind the scenes"

All I can say is you have to wonder at this point. There has GOT to be more behind this and just going into a shooting funk.

Hurts to watch this collapse. Done with disappointment of certain players, it is what it is.. Hope nothing nasty is brewing behind the scenes.

Fishing for Drama, are we?

According to ESPN alert I just got, today's 39 pts is the fewest we've scored in a game since a 36-35 victory over Kent St. in 1962.
Unbelievable, especially when you consider there was no shot clock or 3pt shot in 1962.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom