UN BELIEVABLE | Syracusefan.com

UN BELIEVABLE

Ok, I officially admit I'm not the biggest SU fan ever.

Freaking baby taking my Syracuse room for his nursery...

I should have entered. Mine is better than most of these and includes a Yankee/NY Giants section.
Can we add a "BOOOOOOOO!!!" feature to go along with the likes?

For real. The pub in Otto's basement is bigger than Faegans.

Ok, I officially admit I'm not the biggest SU fan ever.

Freaking baby taking my Syracuse room for his nursery...

I will be losing my Syracuse/Pearl Jam man cave to my daughter indirectly also. When she is born in July she is getting what is now the spare room and my man cave is becoming the spare bedroom. I'd say it is a fair trade though.

So you pretty much have the entire year locked down.
I just added 7 items to the NY Giants wall of the man cave. Costing me a fortune but what the hell.

We had a long thread when they did the voting for that. Some pretty cool rooms. Wasn't there one with a stripper pole?

how nice some of these are: http://photos.syracuse.com/4456/gallery/syracuse_orange-themed_man_caves/index.html

any of these belong to any of you?

I bet Gottlieb thinks these suck.

One day, one day.

Our finished basement is great, tons of space, new, etc, and now equipped with a life-sized hello kitty dollhouse that is bigger than my first apartment, 4000 different sorts of trucks that I seem to always step on and what seems like a new child-sized table and chairs that appear every week covered with dora stickers, transformers, random yatzee die, lone candyman men, bayblades, little tykes hoops sets, etc. It's tough to convey that these kids get more sq footage of playroom than I had in apts and small houses growing up.

We had a long thread when they did the voting for that. Some pretty cool rooms. Wasn't there one with a stripper pole?
Yeah, but Cali doesn't use it very much anymore.

can't wait, mine is almost finished (well a little more than half way there). Tiling the floor as we speak. 800 square feet of a man cave.

I just added 7 items to the NY Giants wall of the man cave. Costing me a fortune but what the hell.
did you get your Giants magz yet? I frame them and hang them up. Hoping to add 2 more sometime in april, the SI commemorative and weekly cover.:)

did you get your Giants magz yet? I frame them and hang them up. Hoping to add 2 more sometime in april, the SI commemorative and weekly cover.:)
Of course. I think I was the first person to order the SI package (and I dont even like SI). I also got framed SI covers for 2 of the Super Bowls I wanted plus an All in towel and a SB plaque.

can't wait, mine is almost finished (well a little more than half way there). Tiling the floor as we speak. 800 square feet of a man cave.
I have about 900. I love man caves.

Ha. Thats right. I forgot about that.

I should have entered. Mine is better than most of these and includes a Yankee/NY Giants section.
But you don't have SU cheerleader "spankies" in a glass box frame like Otto's Place has. Or maybe you do. Framed cheerleader spankies! Really?

But you don't have SU cheerleader "spankies" in a glass box frame like Otto's Place has. Or maybe you do. Framed cheerleader spankies! Really?
I'm sorry, I zoned out after you said "spank" and "cheerleader" in the same sentence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom