Unacceptable | Syracusefan.com

Unacceptable

2jjtaz.jpg

Unless you want to fire Babers. Then...

I feel cheated, we didn’t even get our “program changing win” before our inevitable “letdown loss”.

At least the past 2 years, we got a big win before the wheels fell off.

That was FSU this year. It was huge at the time and still is. The problem is it happened before Pitt not after

CFB is like this. It’s not just us. Every team loses to inferior opponents. Clemson lost to us last year and Pitt the year before.

I didn’t expect to lose to Pitt, but had been eyeing the Wake game as a potentially bad game. Speaking of - everyone was so sure that Wake had turned some kind of corner and they got absolutely destroyed yesterday.

Frustrating as it was - we lost two games in the 4th Q and OT. We are better than we’ve been - just not quite to where we’d hoped. Patience.

2 steps forward and 1 step back is normal.

I will say it again.

This is unacceptable. The sequence of play calling. The fumbles. It’s just absolutely INSANE.

20-7 WITH THE BALL!

CFB is like this. It’s not just us. Every team loses to inferior opponents. Clemson lost to us last year and Pitt the year before.

I didn’t expect to lose to Pitt, but had been eyeing the Wake game as a potentially bad game. Speaking of - everyone was so sure that Wake had turned some kind of corner and they got absolutely destroyed yesterday.

Frustrating as it was - we lost two games in the 4th Q and OT. We are better than we’ve been - just not quite to where we’d hoped. Patience.

2 steps forward and 1 step back is normal.
Where are these 2 steps forward you speak of?

This program took more steps back today. Just last month you couldn't name 30 teams better than Syracuse. The wheels fell off for the team and it lies with the coaching staff. This is their fault.

First time posting but I’ve been reading for about a year or twice and this is sickening. It’s like our gameplan doesn’t change throughout the tje game and we get ran circles around in the second half

This is an absolute joke. 4-8 here we come again. So glad I’m heading down to Yankee stadium in a few weeks to watch them get curb stomped by ND.

This is an absolute joke. 4-8 here we come again. So glad I’m heading down to Yankee stadium in a few weeks to watch them get curb stomped by ND.

Sell your tickets while you can.

I give huge credit for pulling this out but absolutely stand by everything I said leading up to pre-devito. It was unacceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom