UNC football players D.J. Ford, Bryce Watts and Javon Terry opt out over coronavirus concerns | Syracusefan.com

UNC football players D.J. Ford, Bryce Watts and Javon Terry opt out over coronavirus concerns

1. What's UNCs testing guideline?
2. The fear is real.

Good for us

No it's not. I have seen no trend in the past few weeks making it MORE likely that the season will be played in the fall. Opt-outs are gonna increase exponentially, players are increasingly demanding more say in safety protocols, and SU is hardly gonna be immune to opt-outs, nor should we be.

Having a season in the fall is bad for everybody except the conferences looking to pocket the TV $$'s and the platforms that carry the games. It would be especially bad for the players.

No it's not. I have seen no trend in the past few weeks making it MORE likely that the season will be played in the fall. Opt-outs are gonna increase exponentially, players are increasingly demanding more say in safety protocols, and SU is hardly gonna be immune to opt-outs, nor should we be.

Having a season in the fall is bad for everybody except the conferences looking to pocket the TV $$'s and the platforms that carry the games. It would be especially bad for the players.
Only Dawson has and will opt out unless maybe an injury in fall camp . Nobody else is opting out unless players concerns aren’t met and I’m sure they will be met . Better to try in the fall.
Spring football will be a watered down mess
And to much to ask to be ready for the following fall .