UNC-IU | Syracusefan.com

UNC-IU

edog

Walk On
Am I the only one not impressed with either of these teams? Maybe that's a little harsh but i think we are better than both teams and Michigan.

Am I the only one not impressed with either of these teams? Maybe that's a little harsh but i think we are better than both teams and Michigan.

I'm not sure what else Indiana could have possibly done in the first half to impress you, other than win the game without having to play the second half in a miraculous turn of events. They would drive and dish very well against the zone because 1)they have playmakers and 2) crean is familiar with the zone.

Actually very impressed with both teams. Indiana runs well for a B1G team.

IU beats us. No question in my mind. They are smart. Play well together. Have quite a few upper classmen...nevermind their suspended players.

I don't know dude. Indiana looks pretty good to me. Love how they're so aggressive in all facets of the game (offense, defense, transition)

Boy Carolina really is a piss poor defensive team. Especially perimeter defense.

Boy Carolina really is a piss poor defensive team. Especially perimeter defense.

they are really young and it shows.. iu is damn good though

Heels hung with Hoosiers for nearly a half. Indiana has completely taken control. Trying to root for ACC but it's tough. Not that impressed.

I've seen parts of 3 Indiana games so far. Judging by what i've seen they look like the best team in the country... right now.

IU is very good, but I don't think there is a great team anywhere this year. Carolina is just another in a long line of bad defensive teams from deputy dog. Unc is compounding their bad defense with a litany of rushed shots on offense.

Great environment though. Love the olidipo kid from IU.

Are you kidding me, Indiana looks terrific. They have Zeller who is maybe the top pick in the upcoming draft and a slew of good players around him. Their fast break has been impressive. That could have a lot to do with North Carolina's youth. They have top 10 talent but they are very young and young teams typically don't play great defense.

If the ncaa tournament was played at assembly hall you could give indiana the championship now. They'll be a dominant home team, they were last year when they weren't as good.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

they are really young and it shows.. iu is damn good though

They are but you have to play D against this team. Georgetown did and they almost won that game. Carolina is defending they they are playing with 4 guys. Pathetic.

I agree. Last week, after their Butler loss, I was actually defending UNC and insisting that they are or can still be a high quality team this year. But, you're right, their defense is abysmal, even worse than they were in the first half against the Bulldogs 7 days ago. IU doesn't make it easy but UNC looks lazy, lost and completely out-manned on their defensive end.
I’m not sure if I’m more impressed with how good IU looks or how crappy UNC does.

Indiana is a final four team. Carolina is long way from there.

Indiana IS at home and UNC isnt at full strength , the crowd is really into it and UNC lost a ton last season. If they play at UNC it would be closer but UNC loses by 10 at home.

They look very good, but let's keep in mind Butler was beating UNC by 29 in Maui at one point.

Because they didnt play D that night either. They will continue to struggle unless they start playing better D. I dont care who they play.

Couldn't understand why Roytoy didn't take a timeout at the end of the first half. Did the same thing against Butler in the 1st half when they went on a big run. With such a new team this early in the year you would think he would want to calm them down. NC has issues though, can't really tell yet if IU is for real because the tarheel defense is so bad. Later in the year it probably won't be considered such a great win.

Couldn't understand why Roytoy didn't take a timeout at the end of the first half. Did the same thing against Butler in the 1st half when they went on a big run. With such a new team this early in the year you would think he would want to calm them down. NC has issues though, can't really tell yet if IU is for real because the tarheel defense is so bad. Later in the year it probably won't be considered such a great win.
Roy williams is overrated, i dont care how many nc's he won or games. Gerry mac could win just as much with the same talent.

Because they didnt play D that night either. They will continue to struggle unless they start playing better D. I dont care who they play.
This should keep UNC from having any thoughts of joining the B1G. LOL.

Good lord ... I've heard Kentucky mentioned more times during this game than some actual Kentucky games. They must have filled their quota by now, does ESPN give extra credit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom