UNC/ Michigan | Syracusefan.com

UNC/ Michigan

cuseattle

2022-23 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
Holy Moly.
Michigan on a 19-0 run. Up 22 on the Carolina.
Edit-24

I wonder if it's one of these deals where he surely knows the game but doesn't necessarily have all of the details of head coaching down. Having Martelli as his right hand man sure makes them a good coaching team in that scenario.

Lots of young coaches want veterans around to help with actual game management. They x and o fine, but game management requires experience and having a safety net around can help.
By safety net, are you referring to a bag of some sort?

Lots of young coaches want veterans around to help with actual game management. They x and o fine, but game management requires experience and having a safety net around can help.

SU womens Coach Q did that with the former Alabama women’s head coach I believe. I think Gene Keady Purdue’s retired head coach was brought in by Steve Lavin and Chris Mullin at St John’s too I think.

I would think it may help with things like organizing practice too.

Smart guy. Went 3 years to Michigan, finished his degree early while in the NBA, had the longest career of the Fab 5.
Also a very nice guy. I'd run into him now and then at LA's Club Cafe in Ann Arbor back in our college days. He's 100 percent exactly as he comes off on TV. I cannot say the same about some of the other guys in the fab five...although nobody was really an ass...now the football players are a different story.

Watching the Michigan_Gonzaga game, and they show the field for next year's Atlantas tournament.

No better than this year, but Dick Vitale has an on air orgasm when he sees the field because Duke is on it.

I believe we are going to be in the 2021 Battle 4 Atlantis.

SU women will be in an Atlantis WBB tournament next year.

both ralph willard and george blaney also come to mind. these old guys paid their dues and may not want all the headaches of HC but still have a lot to contribute . trusted stabilizing rudder for a new coach .

If Michigan beats Louisville next week they will have beaten #8 Gonzaga, #6 UNC and probably #1 Louisville.

Anyone who doesn't vote them #1 after that should have their voting privileges withdrawn.

If Michigan beats Louisville next week they will have beaten #8 Gonzaga, #6 UNC and probably #1 Louisville.

Anyone who doesn't vote them #1 after that should have their voting privileges withdrawn.

talk to me after they’ve beaten us.

Beilein picked the wrong time to leave Michigan.

Michigan should go from unranked to top 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom