UNC vs. Syracuse Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

UNC vs. Syracuse Game Thread

Did we stop them once in the second half without forcing a turnover ?

Same old story...Killed in the last 6 minutes.

Last edited:
Is that necessary?

We just played the #6 team in the country tough as hell. Kid had a poor game, but has been great all season long. He deserves better than that from our fanbase.
The guys played well and played their hearts out. The zone lost them that game. Play a sagging man. Double team the post, and the defense is better. No way the defense can be worse than the way it is.

Thanks all, it was fun. We'll get better. :)

Is that necessary?

We just played the #6 team in the country tough as hell. Kid had a poor game, but has been great all season long. He deserves better than that from our fanbase.

+1000000

Whether it is simple lack of depth, or the coaches not stretching our 7-9 guys enough, our players are justifiably gassed at the end of games. They have always showed heart,

The stream died with a minute and a half left, didn't see the end. No matter, the guys played hard and mostly well tonight and I'm okay with that.
We played well for most of the game against the best team in the country. The small bench is really hurting us though. Neither Howard or Joseph are even serviceable at this point.

The guys played well and played their hearts out. The zone lost them that game. Play a sagging man. Double team the post, and the defense is better. No way the defense can be worse than the way it is.
Yes there is...if we play man to man after not playing it for a decade.

Tough night -- I am going accross the river to see some Quebecois dancers to ease the pain.

We played well for most of the game against the best team in the country. The small bench is really hurting us though. Neither Howard or Joseph are even serviceable at this point.

Have to give JB credit for trying him though. I didn't expect to see Joseph tonight but JB gave him a chance. Didn't work.

Have to give JB credit for trying him though. I didn't expect to see Joseph tonight but JB gave him a chance. Didn't work.
Nope, it didn't. I don't understand how he can keep driving into the lane the way he does. Everything from the off-season seemed to point to him making a huge leap in his 3-pt shooting.

what was up with bilas and those two basket interference comments ? i don't see where either was even close.

Yes there is...if we play man to man after not playing it for a decade.
Yea because the players on syracuse didn't play man to man their whole life prior to syracuse...:bat:

Nope, it didn't. I don't understand how he can keep driving into the lane the way he does. Everything from the off-season seemed to point to him making a huge leap in his 3-pt shooting.

He needs to drive that through the lane and look for a cutter or 3point shooter. He's not going to get it though. Time to cut bait with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom