UNCA-Gtown | Syracusefan.com

UNCA-Gtown

stuckinbig11

All American
My son is the Faculty Athletic Rep for UNC-Asheville. He was in DC visiting my daughter and went to the game with his two daughters. I came home from the SU-Cornell game to find a whole series of photos from that game on Facebook. I guess a great time was had by all. Happy to see the Hoyas lose, but it does not say a lot for us.

My son is the Faculty Athletic Rep for UNC-Asheville. He was in DC visiting my daughter and went to the game with his two daughters. I came home from the SU-Cornell game to find a whole series of photos from that game on Facebook. I guess a great time was had by all. Happy to see the Hoyas lose, but it does not say a lot for us.
There is a positive way to look at the two New Big East teams. They are a couple of not-so-good teams that got up for SU and played their best game of the season. Because that was their biggest game of the season--because SU is a big time program.

The NCAA has already said they'll give us a break for our games without JB...that makes me feel better. GTown and STJ can go winless the rest of the way for all I care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom