Uncomitted kids- | Syracusefan.com

Uncomitted kids-

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Was browsing around recruiting lists and I see a bunch of kids with ‘reported’ Syracuse offers that are still out there for the taking. Some of the more notable names that have been discussed on this page I see are Micquell Cotton the DB out of Chicago, CB Craig James (Illinois), OLB Frank Newman (florida), DB Marques Dudley-Gordon (florida). There are a bunch of others, some highly regarded. Must not have been a good year for academics.

Whats the story with Norcross, GA MLB Kevin Mouhon?? Highly regarded backer. US Army AA kid.

Was browsing around recruiting lists and I see a bunch of kids with ‘reported’ Syracuse offers that are still out there for the taking. Some of the more notable names that have been discussed on this page I see are Micquell Cotton the DB out of Chicago, CB Craig James (Illinois), OLB Frank Newman (florida), DB Marques Dudley-Gordon (florida). There are a bunch of others, some highly regarded. Must not have been a good year for academics.

Whats the story with Norcross, GA MLB Kevin Mouhon?? Highly regarded backer. US Army AA kid.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1935111-4-star-lb-kevin-mouhon-decommits-from-tennessee

A lot of these kids may be on the proverbial qualification bubble. Others may have conditional offers they're waiting on, and some silent verbals. Others are holding out for better offers til the last minute. Logistically, we were available to in-home with Mohoun this week, if there was mutual interest. Who knows, perhaps he's flipping and the details haven't come out yet. Hope we're in play somehow, could always use another good MBL recruit.

A lot of these kids may be on the proverbial qualification bubble. Others may have conditional offers they're waiting on, and some silent verbals. Others are holding out for better offers til the last minute. Logistically, we were available to in-home with Mohoun this week, if there was mutual interest. Who knows, perhaps he's flipping and the details haven't come out yet. Hope we're in play somehow, could always use another good MBL recruit.
His brother plays at Cincinnati. I think he ends up there.