Uni-Watch | Syracusefan.com

Uni-Watch

They are selling them for $1k each. Proceeds fund their strength and conditioning upgrades. Not a bad idea if we ever decide to do something similar.

I agree. From a distance their little turkey looks like a blob of paint. Also agree that every helmet should have a rememberance. Was wondering if SU or the pinstripe were going to do anything like that. As far as Rutgers helmet I am not sold on the shiny silver. Unique I suppose for a team with no identity. Would look dumb on our helmets

Yeah, the turkey on the VT helmet is way too detailed. Gotta go minimal on that stuff so you can make it out from far away.

They had the ribbon, but it was much smaller than that link and it was in the center of the back of the helmet.

Tonight, VT...Worst. Helmets. Ever

I thought the total look of the VT uniform tonight was one of the worst I have ever seen. One has to be an inspired genius to create something good when working with the color brown.

I thought the total look of the VT uniform tonight was one of the worst I have ever seen. One has to be an inspired genius to create something good when working with the color brown.

Brown. Maroon. What's the difference?

Were tonight's helmets better than the ones they wore earlier this year?

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom