UNLV... | Syracusefan.com

UNLV...

BillSU

All American
UNLV…

And specifically, Jackson Woodard on the last play of the game, could not stop Le Quint Allen and Syracuse from scoring. WE WIN! Congratulations to the TEAM and to us. That was one hell of a game.
Kyle McCord 40 - 63 - 355YDS/ 3 TD/ 1 INT. QB ratings tomorrow night or Sunday. :)

Last edited:
That’s a good win, because I think they’re pretty solid. Can’t see them losing too many games

UNLV…

And specifically, Jackson Woodard on the last play of the game, could not stop Le Quint Allen and Syracuse from scoring. WE WIN! Congratulations to the TEAM and to us. That was one hell of a game.
Woodard played a great game and almost singlehanded willed his team to a victory.

But he also dropped an interception that could have iced the game. I, think he plays on Sundays.

That’s a good win, because I think they’re pretty solid. Can’t see them losing too many games
Their QB was excellent. Another McCord. All his throws were on the money and very accurate.

They got 14 cheap points off blocked punts we were the better team and the D was good despite giving up a bunch of yards and points.

Epic game and a blast to be at other than trying to take a piss at half time. A holes.

Their QB was excellent. Another McCord. All his throws were on the money and very accurate.

They got 14 cheap points off blocked punts we were the better team and the D was good despite giving up a bunch of yards and points.

Epic game and a blast to be at other than trying to take a piss at half time. A holes.
The defense didn’t give up a ton of yards, 354, 127 rush, 227 pass. Yds per play wasn’t good 7.1.

They were great in the first quarter and OT. A huge interception in the 3rd.

They were good enough to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom