Unofficial Visits Junior Day 1/27/24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Unofficial Visits Junior Day 1/27/24

2027 LB/RB Tasheem Butler, Glassboro HS, Glassboro, NJ

So Junior day includes freshman as well. :)

Seriously how is this kid a Freshman? He's a 6-1" 225# LB who looks like a man. I looked like i was 10 years old when i was a freshman in high school.

Seriously how is this kid a Freshman? He's a 6-1" 225# LB who looks like a man. I looked like i was 10 years old when i was a freshman in high school.
My son is a freshman and is 5'10" 215lbs at the moment. My kids go to a large school but there are plenty of much bigger kids than him in the freshman class at his school.

On Junior Days a HS coach often brings multiple members of the school football team besides Juniors.
I was told there were three bus loads of visitors for this last Junior Day.

My son is a freshman and is 5'10" 215lbs at the moment. My kids go to a large school but there are plenty of much bigger kids than him in the freshman class at his school.
Yup. I realize that. My daughter is a freshman in HS as well so i'm aware. I was always tiny in HS and a late bloomer. I graduated HS at 5'-10" and 135 lbs so I was probably somewhere around 5'-7" and 105 lbs as a freshman. But kids in general are also a little bigger these days then back then. I'm just saying this kid looks like a grown man already as a freshman.

2025 LB/WR Quincy Brannon Jr, Harrisburg HS, Harrisburg, PA

2025 TE Jake Kessner, Rye HS, Rye, NY

He played with AJ. It appears they are good friends. At least one service considers him the best TE in NYS. 600 yards receiving with 6 TDs his junior season. Has good size at 6’3.5 and 245 pounds.

I like him. Suspect he will end up getting P5 offers.