Upcoming Duke Game | Syracusefan.com

Upcoming Duke Game

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I already heard it referred by an ESPN guy calling it the gameday game...even though it isn't. ESPN it looks to hype the out of it. Next year we'll have 4 elite programs in the league...this is just the beginning of evolving into a blueblood for Cuse...I think to cement it we need to win another Naty this year.

I already heard it referred by an ESPN guy calling it the gameday game...even though it isn't. ESPN it looks to hype the out of it. Next year we'll have 4 elite programs in the league...this is just the beginning of evolving into a blueblood for Cuse...I think to cement it we need to win another Naty this year.

Because of tonight's postponed game, Duke will play UNC two days before we play them. And they have 4 games in 8 days with us at the end. They might be worn out and look flat like we did at ND.

We definitely need that championship though. We have a great chance if we stay healthy. Need Baye to take his time

Oh and yeah now it is being treated as a GameDay Game I heard today. They are splitting up the ESPN crews to send a team out to the Duke/Cuse game. Lots of hype now

Because of tonight's postponed game, Duke will play UNC two days before we play them. And they have 4 games in 8 days with us at the end. They might be worn out and look flat like we did at ND.

We definitely need that championship though. We have a great chance if we stay healthy. Need Baye to take his time

Interesting. I'll take any advantage we can get. Maybe tonight's weather situation will work out in our favor in an unexpected way.

Interesting. I'll take any advantage we can get. Maybe tonight's weather situation will work out in our favor in an unexpected way.
True that. I was honestly looking forward to UNC beating Duke tonight, now I am not that bummed that I didn't get to see it.

Get healthy.

He jumped up and was skipping onto the court after Ennis buried the game winner. Can't be season-ending with that reaction. Then again, with the adrenine pulsing through my blood I could have been shot in the arm and I wouldn't have noticed for a couple hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom