Update Day 4 | Syracusefan.com

Update Day 4

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Brooke is progresing slowley. Still not eating sold food. They don't want to take her off the Morphine pump untll she can. She has been able to walk today with assistance. Getting up and down is the hard part.

I was able to talk her in too letting me watch the last two mins of the Nova SH game. But now its back to say yes to the dress on TLC.

Hopeing she can go home on Sunday to watch Syracuse win its first ACC tournament!

Thank you again for all your support and prayers.

Brooke is progresing slowley. Still not eating sold food. They don't want to take her off the Morphine pump untll she can. She has been able to walk today with assistance. Getting up and down is the hard part.

I was able to talk her in too letting me watch the last two mins of the Nova SH game. But now its back to say yes to the dress on TLC.

Hopeing she can go home on Sunday to watch Syracuse win its first ACC tournament!

When I had my surgery back in (gulp) '76, I was flat on my back for 8 weeks, so being able to walk so soon after the operation is wonderful.

Yes to the dress has to be a good sign. Also shows that your blood has not completely overtaken hers. ;)

That's great news. I'm sure they feel positive about things if they have her up out of bed. Keep the faith brother!!!

Oh, and Jim since you might be a tiny bit bored, I just want to point out a certain board favorite reappeared prior to the FSU game and we won. I would never suggest that you post JLH pictures but I'm just saying, lucky charm?

Tremendous news, JHJ. We pray she continues to progress.

And you even caught the best part of the Nova game. We might have to have you do the same for our games the rest of the season. ;)

Seriously, though, it makes you realize that there are some things more important than sports, even SU basketball. May God enable a complete recovery.

Thanks for the update Jim amazing how far things have come with this type of surgery.

Please keep letting us know about her progress.

How are you holding up?

Stay strong, Jim. Way to be there for her. Slowly but surely, I think this is headed for a happy end to the story. Please keep the updates coming, and we'll keep your family in our thoughts.

How old is Brooke? She sounds like a teen. :)

Brooke is progresing slowley.

So glad to hear she is doing better.

With what she's been through, she can watch anything she wants to.

Glad to hear the progress today. BTW tell them folks at the hospital you need another TV in that room since it's March Madness!

Jim, are you addicted to any new games on your smart phone? All that time sitting must have left you contemplating another vice. ;)

Glad to hear Brooke is doing well. It's amazing how quickly people recover these days from surgeries that used to take months to come back from. Keep that chin up...and put down Candy Crush. :)