Update on Big East tickets... | Syracusefan.com

Update on Big East tickets...

cto

Administrator
As I still have not received mine, I just contacted SU to find out what the mailing schedule is. I was told those that were not sent out on Friday are being sent out today. Just an FYI.

see you there

As I still have not received mine, I just contacted SU to find out what the mailing schedule is. I was told those that were not sent out on Friday are being sent out today. Just an FYI.

My father got his today.

Really unsat...hopefully they send those at distant zip codes first. I found out I can't go and have sold mine at Face Price to Stevenson...I will have to overnight them back to the east coast.

Update: Change it from Unsat to Above Sat...they arrived today via UPS overnight. Section 217, Row 1 Seats 15-16

Gary and I took a chance and bought tickets on stub hub for Wed and Thurs. afternoon. The price was pretty good - now. If something weird happens and we are not a #5 seed we will sell them back on stub hub. Hopefully. Right now, though, I feel good! Like I took care of something important, and I'm all competent, etc. etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom